Lumber Yard Associate
General Responsibilities include:
· Organize loads for delivery
· Load and unload lumber and building supplies
· Receive and restock material from inbound freight delivery
· Keep management aware of any delays or discrepancies
· Keep lumber yard clean, well organized and safe
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos
· Effectively communicate information to others one-on-one.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding and carry out simple one or two-step instructions
· High school diploma or equivalent; or related experience or training.
· Previous experience working in a lumber yard is preferred.
Easily apply by clicking the MORE drop-down arrow at the top of the page and selecting Apply Now Online!